When a user compose and then about to send the mail to any number of recipients, then it is a choice to send that mail in various fashion; you can use a mail recipient and other secondary recipients too. In fact, here you can define that how the share will go with different recipients. While composing an email, you will get a list of recipients in it which is based on your own choice and criticality of the message.
- To – The required address (recipient) field, which is used for main contact or recipient
- CC – The one who will get the exact carbon copy of mail without editing the original messages, but this contact/list will be visible to everyone
- BCC – This is your Undisclosed Recipient which is not visible to anyone except sender and the one who is receiving email
You can select as many as recipients on a single field; so there could be numbers of recipient in any of the above fields. You can enter email addresses from your contact list or you can write too and both of these will work for you.
How to send an email to multiple recipients?
- First, sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account if you are not signed in
- Now, go to the compose a new email, or reply to an email from within your Yahoo Mail account section to write a message
- Here, you need to click on the CC or BCC buttons to the right of the To field, according to your needs. The CC or BCC field will appear underneath the To field as To is the mail recipient
- Now, you need to enter each email address you wish to receive the message. You don’t need to separate the addresses by commas, as Yahoo separates each email for you automatically
- And then compose your email as regular one, and click on Send button to send your message to multiple recipients
- After that, depending up on the number of recipients, Yahoo may ask you to fill out a CAPTCHA form to send your email
- That’s all; your composed mail will be delivered to multiple recipients as you mentioned
When you choose various recipients and their respective fields to, you need to be sure about what you are going to select. For example, an undisclosed recipient will be disclosed to others if place incorrectly.