Temporary errors are rated as the most annoying issues in Yahoo by many users. These error codes cause different sorts of errors in a user’s Yahoo Mail account. While some of these Temporary errors prevent one from accessing his or her account, other blocks user from performing certain tasks in their Yahoo Mail account. One of the most common error codes in Yahoo Mail is Temporary Error 1. This error code may also display a message saying “UserOpenFailed”.
If you are seeing this error code in your Yahoo Mail account, you can easily fix it by following the instructions provided below in this guide.
Steps to Fix Temporary Error 1 in Yahoo Mail Account
1.) Before beginning with the steps to fix Temporary error 1, make sure that you are using a supported web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge) and operating system to access your Yahoo Mail account. Also, make sure that your web browser and operating system are updated to the latest version.
2.) Now, sign out of your Yahoo Mail account from all the devices including your Computer, Laptop, Mobile Phone, and Tablet.
3.) Once you have logged out of your Yahoo Mail account, clear the cache of your web browser.
4.) After clearing the cache from the web browser, close it and again launch the web browser.
5.) Now, again sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and check if the problem has been cleared or not.
In order to keep the Temporary error at bay in future as well, practice the following suggestions
- Avoid sharing your internet network with others. This is because high activity from your desktop, mobile device, or IP address on some particular Yahoo pages by others can also cause an error to your Yahoo account.
- Make sure that your web browser is not blocking cookies from Yahoo.
- Avoid using incompatible or untrusted third-party software program or application to access your Yahoo account.
- Try not to send a lot of emails at once.
- Keep your device clean from malware or viruses, as these can also prevent you from establishing communication with Yahoo.
Following the above-mentioned instructions and suggestions should help you fix the Temporary Error 1 and prevent it from occurring in future as well.