In this era of High Definition, people want to experience the best quality graphics, animations or videos. It is not appreciated by the users to limit the size of their attachments. You can easily send PDF, PPT or DOC file within the attachment limit of 25MB. But when you send HD pictures or video without hampering the quality then you may face the difficulties while attaching. The Email attachment is the most popular way of sending documents without hampering the quality. And it is one of the most convenient options too. That’s why; Email attachment has become a necessary and acceptable option for any average people to share file.
But unfortunately, most of the email service providers including Hotmail don’t approve email attachment more than 25 MB. If you try to compress a bigger file to get the desired size, then there is a chance that the file might get corrupt. So third-party file sharing website is a convenient option to send a file bigger than 25 MB in Hotmail. You can upload the file and send the receiver the link of the uploaded file from where he/she can download. SkyDrive cloud is one of the most popular file-sharing websites. And luckily, your Hotmail account has a free access to the SkyDrive cloud Storage account. Now you can send someone file larger than 25 MB in Hotmail and the recipient can easily download it from the link.
Now learn how to send a file bigger than 25 MB in Hotmail via SkyDrive Cloud Storage.
- Launch skydrive.live.com
- You can login to the SkyDrive account with your Hotmail username and password.
- Now in the dashboard, you will find the upload button.
- Now the Upload button will open the Select Window
- Browse the computer and select the file you want to upload.
- Now double click on the file and it will start to upload to your SkyDrive account.
- You need to check the box inside of the file you have just uploaded and then click on Share.
- Now insert the email id of the recipient in the To field. Now type your personal message in the body section. You can control whether the receiver is able to edit the attachment or the viewers need to login to view the file.
- Click on the Share
- Now come back to SkyDrive dashboard and check the name of the recipient is listed in Sharing section.