It can be quite frustrating to get rid of all the junk emails in your Yahoo Mail account, especially if you have thousands of emails in your mailbox. As selecting each junk email manually to delete them requires a lot of patience, a user might prefer to delete all his emails instead of selecting junk emails one by one. If you wish to delete all emails in your Yahoo Mail, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this guide.
Methods to Delete All Emails in Yahoo Mail
Although Yahoo Mail doesn’t offer any option to quickly select all your emails and then delete them, the following method is quick and easy to delete all emails in your Yahoo Mail account.
Select Emails Manually and Delete them
- Sign into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Select all the emails by pressing CTRL+A key on your keyboard.
- Pressing CTRL+A on your keyboard will select all the emails appearing on a single page of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Once the email gets selected, click on the Delete button located in the toolbar on the upper section of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Repeat the process until all the emails get deleted from your Yahoo Mail account.
- Alternatively, you can also press CTRL+A keys on your keyboard as you can keep on scrolling down to get to the bottom of the page to select all the emails.
- Instead of pressing CTRL+A keys on your keyboard, you can also click on the down arrow icon located just next to the Compose option on the right-hand side. Clicking on this icon will open a drop-down list, from which you will need to select the “All” option to select the emails.
- Make sure to check other folders as well when deleting emails in your Yahoo Mail account. Check your Draft, Sent, Outbox and other folders to ensure that there aren’t any emails left in your Yahoo Mail account.
And this is how you can easily delete all the emails in your Yahoo Mail account.